Greetings from the NW of Spain (Galicia) Introduce yourself! · Eduardo Saborido · ... · 8 · 355 · 0

abusrodas@gmail.com 2.11
· 
·  4 likes
Hello everyone

I'm Eduardo and I've been enjoying your images and your knowledge through the forum for a couple of years.
I enjoy observing the sky and for a few years photographing it. Unfortunately where I live, I don't have a good sky and I don't have a good weather either. 130 days of rain on average per year and the rest of the year if it is not cloudy it is sure to be windy. In any case, when I can, I'll take a photo and now that I've subscribed, let's see if I dare to upload one. Surely your criticism will help me improve.

I hope that I have been understood, because my knowledge of English is limited and the google translator is not infallible either.

Clear skies
Juo-Photo
· 
·  2 likes
We all have our limitations Eduardo, so we have to do our best with what we have. My limitation is that between the beginning of April and the beginning of September there is no astronomical night. This means that under five months there is more or less "natural light pollution" and during June and July there is "continuous daylight". On the other hand, during winter it is the opposite ;) That is nature and we have to adopt to it, or move to another place
Good Luck / Ulf
D_79 1.43
· 
Hola Eduardo!

I'll write you in English in order to everyone can understand us. I'm on the other side of the Iberian Peninsula, in the NE. So the sun rises and sets some minutes before in my place than in yours.
I went to your gallery to know more about your equipment and I find that we have the same astro cooled camera, the ASI 2600 MC Pro. I own it just from June, and I'm very happy with it.

Furthermore, I also have a Skywatcher refractor, but the Esprit ED80 400 mm and f/5. And you have an excellent mount! (Mine is an EQ6-R Pro).

You have uploaded just one picture, but what a great one, congrats!

Clear skies to you too!

Daniel
abusrodas@gmail.com 2.11
· 
Ulf Jonsson:
We all have our limitations Eduardo, so we have to do our best with what we have. My limitation is that between the beginning of April and the beginning of September there is no astronomical night. This means that under five months there is more or less "natural light pollution" and during June and July there is "continuous daylight". On the other hand, during winter it is the opposite ;) That is nature and we have to adopt to it, or move to another place
Good Luck / Ulf

Thanks ulf
Certainly everyone has to deal with their own. We do what we can and when we can.
abusrodas@gmail.com 2.11
· 
·  1 like
Daniel Arenas:
Hola Eduardo!

I'll write you in English in order to everyone can understand us. I'm on the other side of the Iberian Peninsula, in the NE. So the sun rises and sets some minutes before in my place than in yours.
I went to your gallery to know more about your equipment and I find that we have the same astro cooled camera, the ASI 2600 MC Pro. I own it just from June, and I'm very happy with it.

Furthermore, I also have a Skywatcher refractor, but the Esprit ED80 400 mm and f/5. And you have an excellent mount! (Mine is an EQ6-R Pro).

You have uploaded just one picture, but what a great one, congrats!

Clear skies to you too!

Daniel

Thanks Daniel

Yes, I am also very happy with the camera and I would also be happier with your esprit 80 although the truth is, for the price of the ED80 it seems like a great telescope. If I had to buy now, I would surely buy the esprit, although with all the offer that there is, it is always difficult to decide.

I hope that google translator has done its job well. :-)

Saludos
Eduardo
justins.ap 1.20
· 
·  2 likes
Hola Eduardo,

Y bienvenido a Astrobin! 
Me acabo de mudar a España por los EEUU.  El clima aquí (norte de Barcelona) es muy buena pero la contaminación lumínica no es buena. Además, vivo en un pueblo. Por lo tanto, encontrar un buen lugar para mi telescopio en casa es difícil.  Poco a poco y espero ver más imágenes de España. Todavía estoy aprendiendo español, así que el traductor de Google me ha ayudado con las palabras que no sé. 

I just moved to Spain from the US. The weather here (north of Barcelona) is better but the light pollution is really bad.  Besides, I live in a town. So, finding a good place to to setup at home is difficult.  I wish you the best and hope to see more images from Spain! I'm still learning Spanish, so Google Translate has helped me with the words I don't know. 

Salud,
Justin
D_79 1.43
· 
·  2 likes
Hola Eduardo,

Y bienvenido a Astrobin! 
Me acabo de mudar a España por los EEUU.  El clima aquí (norte de Barcelona) es muy buena pero la contaminación lumínica no es buena. Además, vivo en un pueblo. Por lo tanto, encontrar un buen lugar para mi telescopio en casa es difícil.  Poco a poco y espero ver más imágenes de España. Todavía estoy aprendiendo español, así que el traductor de Google me ha ayudado con las palabras que no sé. 

I just moved to Spain from the US. The weather here (north of Barcelona) is better but the light pollution is really bad.  Besides, I live in a town. So, finding a good place to to setup at home is difficult.  I wish you the best and hope to see more images from Spain! I'm still learning Spanish, so Google Translate has helped me with the words I don't know. 

Salud,
Justin

Justin,

I recommend you the web lightpollutionmap just yo know where to go with a good Bortle scale around you. 

https://www.lightpollutionmap.info/

Welcome to Spain.
abusrodas@gmail.com 2.11
· 
·  1 like
Hola Eduardo,

Y bienvenido a Astrobin! 

Salud,
Justin

Gracias Justin

Espero que encuentres el lugar ideal para el telescopio y que pronto podamos fotos desde tu nueva ubicación.

Y bienvenido a España.
justins.ap 1.20
· 
·  2 likes
@Eduardo Saborido

Gracias por sus amables palabras. Deseo buen tiempo para ti!

@Daniel Arenas

Thank you! I’ve used this site extensively and it is very helpful. I believe my location is B7 but there are mountains close by that look like they are much darker!
Edited ...

Register or login to create to post a reply.