Equinoxx Posts 500th Image at AstroBin Fine Art Astrophotography · Gary Lopez · ... · 33 · 719 · 0

Roy-Hagen 10.10
· 
·  2 likes
Congrats with the 500 mark,  for sharing outstanding work for many years, and hopefully sharing high quality images many years to come.
Bobinius 9.90
· 
·  4 likes
Congrats Andreas, this is a titanic accomplishment! I remember seeing your work when I joined astrobin and started astrophotography, it was part of the memorable images that inspired me as a beginner.

A very nice initiative Gary.

Clear skies everybody !

Bogdan
Yoddha 9.58
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulations Andreas! Every one of your images is a masterpiece! Keep creating them
Soupernova 2.11
· 
·  2 likes
Congratulation Andreas!  I strive to have that drive for years to come.  Incredible determination.
sendhilchinnasamy 1.43
· 
Congratulations, that is a quite an achievement!
equinoxx 4.82
· 
·  5 likes
Greetings and CS to all of you!
Spacehopper 0.00
· 
·  1 like
Well Done Andreas,

You were the first to blow my mind with your image of the jellyfish nebula, which prompted me to contact you.

I had never seen anything so beautiful filled with intrigue colour and detail, it was quite literally "Out Of This World" and it still mesmerises me to this day, the heavens are indeed a wonder to behold.

Well Done sir, 

Keep up the good work...looking forward to the next 500......

Regards
Andrew
arasteo 0.00
· 
·  1 like
I really enjoy your work, congratulations Andreas!
Starman609 6.45
· 
·  1 like
I always enjoy viewing your images and the attention to detail in your work. Magnificent images! Congrats on a tremendous milestone.
Keep them coming!

-Eddie
Edited ...

Register or login to create to post a reply.